- Our TV is now dotless. They fixed it last Thursday when we were up to 27 dots. MAN, that was annoying!
- I don’t like the fact that my nieces and nephews are growing up. At the family BBQ on Sunday, it was weird that my nephew (the one that just got married) and his girlfriend (now wife) weren’t there. They’re off being all grown up at their new home in Ohio. And it was the last holiday my neice will be home for before leaving for the Air Force next month. 😦 The 11-year-old is all that’s left. 😦
- I need a haircut.
- I haven’t been seeing much of D lately. He works all day then works on the truck in the evenings. Not much longer now though!
- My dogs were cracking me up last night. Some of the neighbors were setting off fireworks. My dogs aren’t scared of things like thunder or fireworks, but they will occasionally bark at strange noises. They would hear the pops and go running down the hall in a barking fit, and D and I would just sit there watching TV. They would come running back to us and look at us and you could just SEE them thinking, “DO YOU NOT HEAR THAT?!?!” It was hilarious. Until I was trying to go to sleep.
- It’s been a long day. I feel a nap coming on, then it’s to the track I go!
I found it, y’all. I found my dream truck. A guy came last week to look at my car and drove it home that day, so me and D have been tearing the internet up trying to find me an H3.
Yesterday we found this one on eBay Motors.
Picture a 31-year-old girl jumping up and down and squealing because, yeah, that was me. I was IN. LOVE.
But, alas, the bidding went higher than I was willing to, by about $4,500. It ended just a few hours ago, and I have been pouting ever since. I shouldn’t be surprised it went so high. That’s a custom paint job (obviously), those aren’t cheap wheels, and it even had a custom stereo system with a killer speaker box in the back painted to match the truck.
D hasn’t done a very good job hiding his complete lack of disappointment. He did NOT want me to get it. He wants to be able to drive whatever I get, and he wouldn’t be caught dead driving a girly purple Hummer!
So the search goes on…