1. I just transplanted my 6 tomato plants outside a few days ago, and the wind broke all but one of them yesterday. I don’t know if they will grow back out or if I’ll have to start over with new ones.
3. The temperature for Saturday keeps inching up. We’re up to 82 now. Yeah, I think it’s safe to say I can kiss a PR goodbye at this point!
1. I woke up with yet another pimple this morning. Seriously, am I 31 or 13?
2. I will be trying my hand at gardening this spring. Please pray for my plants’ lives. I was planning on joining a CSA this year, but that’s just another thing that’s been knocked off the list thanks to my buddies at the good ol’ IRS. I’m not going to go overboard. You know. In case I really suck at it. I’m thinking I’ll try mainly the easy stuff that I spend the most money on: strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers…
3. I’m writing this from my laptop as I sit on my back deck enjoying this BEAUTIFUL afternoon. It is 73 degrees and sunny with a breeze. I do believe it’s the most gorgeous day we’ve had yet this spring. I plan to soak it up before it starts raining tomorrow. I’m actually supposed to be running right now, but I’m ditching. Shhhhhhhh… I know, I know… all winter long I DREAMED of days like these to run in, but this afternoon I am enjoying chilling on the deck with a cold beverage and watching the dogs wrestle and play and run in the back yard. Although it is hard to type up a post when all you can see is this:
|My reflection in the laptop screen.|
|Harley says, “I always stretch after a strenuous afternoon of cardio.” Have you ever seen a more perfect downward dog?|