1. Back during the summer, I bought a few winter things on clearance from Road Runner Sports. One of them was this shirt. Of course it didn’t get cold enough to wear it until November, and then it sat in a heap on the laundry room floor with all my other running gear waiting to be washed until sometime in December. And it came out of the wash like this! It disintegrated! I know it was just a fluke as I’ve ordered tons of stuff from RRS, but WOW.
2. On a similar note, I ordered some really cool bookends from Amazon to use in my kitchen with all my cookbooks. They arrived broken. Heavy-ass wrought iron and UPS broke it.
3. I’ve had a nasty head cold this week. I had fever with it the first couple of days, so that kind of cut into my running a bit. I’m all for running through anything above the neck but not when fever is involved. Thankfully it seems to be subsiding pretty quickly. Usually when I get a winter cold it hangs around for freaking ever. I attribute its early exit to my recent discovery and use of essential oils.
4. Work is reallllllllly looking up right now. I’m finally getting a replacement for the employee that was reassigned back in November, so my life is about to get a LOT simpler. You know. Once I get her trained the way I want her.
5. On the running front, I’m on par for 100 miles this month for the first time since December 2012! I was on the road to it in November and then work happened and derailed me a bit. Starting The Goofy Runner has given me the motivation I need to keep moving!!!