- I am an absolute zombie today. I stayed up later than usual last night, then I woke up at 2:00 am wide awake. I hate it when that happens.
- A couple of years ago, we got a Cuisinart soft-serve ice cream maker. It makes the BEST. ICE CREAM. EVER. It came with a recipe book, but we’ve only ever used it to make chocolate. We decided to branch out Sunday and made the orange sherbert, expecting something like a Push-Up. We threw it out. It was DISGUSTING. It reminded me of some kind of medicine that I took as a child. We’re trying again with the peanut butter ice cream recipe tonight. I don’t see how that could go wrong.
- I hereby retract my “You suck, Samsung!” statement from yesterday. I called them ready to argue but didn’t even have to. They acknowledged that it was a known issue with that television and set us up for an in-home repair. Glad D hadn’t ordered the part yet.
- I am positively HOOKED on the Glee. Thanks, Netflix!
- Responsible pet ownership is ridiculously expensive. It’s ALWAYS something!!! Bella now has atopic dermatitis.
- I’m taking a vacation day Friday. Four-day work week. YAY!!!