I am quite possibly the only person that hasn’t done this yet. My reading list has been flooded by Versatile Blogger posts the past couple of weeks. I love reading them and finding out more about you guys, so I’ll humor Adam, who tagged me, and post a list of my own.
1. I hate clutter. Can’t stand it. I don’t have a lot of knickknacks sitting around, and I have very little stuff on my walls. My husband, on the other hand, is a freakin’ slob. This actually just gave me an idea for a post. More on this to come…
2. I’m a stickler for correct spelling and punctuation. I have to resist the urge to grade my friends’ facebook status updates. I get it from my Dad. I think he has actually marked up the local newspaper with red ink and mailed it back to them.
3. I hate to dress up for work. I get filthy working the mail, and I am NOT ruining good clothes! Most Postmasters wear business attire to work. I wear a Postal t-shirt, khaki Aeropostale uniform pants, and tennis shoes. It’s a small town–who am I trying to impress?
4. I watched Porky’s for the first time on the laptop on the plane ride home from Cabo last week. I don’t think I have ever laughed so hard at a movie.
5. I have really gotten into earrings and fingernail polish lately.
6. I think one of the funniest sitcoms ever made was All in the Family. I am working on the DVD series collection.
7. We bought a used futon off Craigslist this weekend for the dogs. They now have their own bedroom complete with their own furniture.